Finding a right home is a troublesome chore for the people, not because the availability of 2BHK home is less but because of choice of locality, interior designing and many other factors. To get a beautiful and modern house along with interior designing is tough but not impossible as the architectures and builders and designing the apartments keeping in mind the requirement of their customers.
At present time interior designing of a house has become an important factor for the buyers so a number of techniques have been introduced to meet the requirements of home owners. Let’s have a look on the techniques that interior designers are using at present time to leave a lasting impression on them.
It has been observed that beautiful 2D drawings, 3D views, materials details are available in the market in different variety and price range, so interior designer can pick the best one to décor the house of 2BHK. Some of the concepts that interior designers uses to décor 2BHK home projects in Gurgaon are as follows:
- To bring an eye-catchy look the wall, the designers are using wooden panel on the wall with metal stripes that runs horizontally and this design enables owners to feel that the wall is looking longer
- The drawer unit of the corner is designed in such a way that it continues from TV unit
- By using stone cladding, side walls are highlighted. The stone cladding décor makes the room look rich and classy
- Wooden rafter’s is used in the false ceiling to match the wooden wall
- Vastu is a factor that designers of present time are using and they decorates the house in green color that gives a beautiful look and plus point to vastu factor
- Pure white marble is used for the flooring part
- Some stylish lights including spot, indirect are being used in the false ceiling to make the room look classy and rich
- For furniture the designers uses corian finish lamination
- Wooden finish tiles are used to provide the deck like feel
- For a casual seating 4 seater table is arranged
Sink cabinet and storage cabinet is also being used on one side